TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Marketing information you provide to us when you opt-in to receive emails from us; and
- Analytics information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including usage, viewing and technical data, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. This information is collected anonymously.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personal information except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services (but only with specific consent).
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites (Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.)
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like email delivery, package delivery and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
- When we engage in partnerships with other brands where we may temporarily provide the ability for re-targeting campaigns.
DATA SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
DATA TRANSFERS, STORAGE AND PROCESSING